Click to see all jobs
We are searching for a UX Designer with Frontend development experience.
The CIAM NO (Identity) team is developing a common login solution that is to be used across many products and brands of the customer. Therefore, close collaboration with different teams within the company is required, including other development teams as well as marketing and customer care personnel. You will be a member of the Identity team, a cross-functional team which also includes two backend developers, a front-end developer, a tester, and an IAM and security architect.
Your area of responsibility will include tasks such as:
- Concept development and UI/UX design for features, screens, and flows for our login solution
- Ensuring and validating the technical feasibility of the proposed UI/UX designs and user flows
- Coordination of close cross-functional collaboration with the whole team as well as other teams within the customer
- Designing user-experience from low-fidelity sketches and wireframes to hi-fidelity pixel-perfect mockups
- Creating rapid prototypes to validate design concepts through user research and testing
- Making sure that the login solution meets the current accessibility requirements as defined by Difi and Norwegian laws and regulations
- Defining together with the team: the product roadmap and scope as well as prioritizing tasks and backlog of the project as needed
- Business analysis - analyzing business and user needs for new projects
- Documentation of everything in Confluence or other appropriated places regarding the project
- Manual testing, both functional and visual, with external as well as internal users
- UX writing or coordinating the UX writing and content needed for the solution
- Making sure that teams that need to work with, or support, the login solution get enough training and documentation
- Workshop facilitation; journey mapping, user stories, user flows, etc.
- Make improvements in Jira to make sure setup fits with how the team works
- Participate in The customer's UX forum to share good practices and learn from others
- UX design skills
- UI design skills
- Accessibility knowledge
- English language, both spoken and written
- Strong ability to recognize and predict user flows, including happy path as well as edge cases
- Excellent communication skills and understanding the importance of collaboration
- Strong technical understanding
Good to have
- Design System set up and maintenance
- Frontend Development HTML/CSS, even if not production-ready code but at least some general knowledge
- Single login solutions experience
- Micro-interaction design
- Norwegian (or another Scandinavian language), both spoken and written
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Take ownership, it is a mature team and we expect members to be able to take initiatives and see things through
- Get things done, no task is beneath you and you understand that talk is cheap, implementation is gold.
- You like to play devil’s advocate and to challenge decisions and status quo
- A curious mind and willingness to step outside your comfort zone, eager to learn new things
UX UI Micro-interaction Design
HTML CSS React
Click to see all jobs
Option to prolong
Beskrivelse av anskaffelsen Ruter ønsker å styrke team Sanntid med en til to senior utviklere som skal bidra med videreutvikling av sanntids- tjenestene og plattformen. Team Sanntid står sentralt i sanntidsplattformen og leverer kjernefunksjonalitet for mobilitetsdata til driftskritiske tjenester internt i Ruter og eksternt. Basert på moderne teknologier og arbeidsmetoder har teamet ansvar for utvikling, drift og forvaltning av sanntidsplattformen. Oppdraget Oppdraget inngår i team Sanntid......
BAKGRUNN Helsebiblioteket (Helsebiblioteket.no) er et offentlig finansiert nettsted som gir gratis tilgang til medisinsk kunnskap for helsepersonell. Det ble opprettet i 2006 og er i dag organisert under Folkehelseinstituttet. Helsebiblioteket inngår avtaler med internasjonale og norske leverandører som gir nasjonal tilgang til viktige kunnskapsressurser (oppslagsverk, tidsskrifter og databaser). Med disse avtalene, er Helsebiblioteket en unik tjeneste i internasjonal sammenheng. Tjenesten blir......