UX designer with frontend skills
Looking for a UX/UI designer who also has Frontend Developer skills/experience and can do code reviews for our Frontend developer.
The CIAM NO (Identity) team is developing a common login solution that is to be used across many products and brands of the customer. Therefore, close collaboration with different teams within the company is required, including other development teams as well as marketing and customer care personnel. You will be a member of the Identity team, a cross-functional team which also includes two backend developers, a front-end developer, a tester, and an IAM and security architect.
Your area of responsibility will include tasks such as:
- Concept development and UI/UX design for features, screens, and flows for our login solution
- Ensuring and validating the technical feasibility of the proposed UI/UX designs and user flows
- Coordination of close cross-functional collaboration with the whole team as well as other teams within the customer
- Designing user-experience from low-fidelity sketches and wireframes to hi-fidelity pixel perfect mockups
- Creating rapid prototypes to validate design concepts through user research and testing
- Making sure that the login solution meets the current accessibility requirements as defined by Difi and Norwegian laws and regulations
- Documentation of everything in Confluence or other appropriated places regarding the project
- Manual testing, both functional and visual, with external as well as internal users
- UX writing or coordinating the UX writing and content needed for the solution
- Making sure that teams that need to work with, or support, the login solution get enough training and documentation
- Workshop facilitation; journey mapping, user stories, user flows, etc.
- Participate in customer's UX forum to share good practices and learn from others
- UX design skills
- UI design skills
- Accessibility knowledge
- English language, both spoken and written
- Strong ability to recognize and predict user flows, including happy path as well as edge cases
- Excellent communication skills and understanding the importance of collaboration
- technical understanding
Good to have:
- Single login solutions experience
- Micro-interaction design
- Norwegian (or another Scandinavian language), both spoken and written
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Take ownership, it is a mature team and we expect members to be able to take initiatives and see things through
- Get things done, no task is beneath you and you understand that talk is cheap, implementation is gold.
- You like to play devil’s advocate and to challenge decisions and status quo
- A curious mind and willingness to step outside your comfort zone, eager to learn new things
Option to prolong
Engelsk & Skandinavisk
The (new) National Security Act came into effect on 1st January 2019. Its purpose is to contribute to safeguarding Norway`s sovereignty, territorial integrity and democratic form of government and other national security interests, preventing, uncovering and counteracting security-threatening activities, security measures being implemented in accordance with fundamental legal principles and values in a democratic society Basic National Functions (BNF): Voice, SMS and Data (will be further b......
Dokumentarkivet i NRK gjennomfører en endringsprosess for å etablere en funksjon for informasjonsstyring. Et sentralt premiss for prosessen er behovet for å håndtere økte informasjonsmengder virksomheten. Informasjonsstyring i NRK: Hensikten med informasjonsstyring er at rett person (eller prosess) har tilgang til korrekt og tilstrekkelig informasjon på riktig sted og til riktig tid. For å innføre informasjonsstyring er det etablert et prosjekt, basert på prinsipper for smidig metodikk. Prosjek......