For our customer in the Telecom industry, we are looking for a Backend Developer
- Software development in Node.js and/or Go
- AWS infrastructure (Lambda, CloudFront, API Gateway, Fargate)
- Infrastructure-as-code (Terraform, CloudFormation)
- CI/CD (incl. Automated testing strategies)
- Familiarity with microservice architectures
- SCIM protocol
Good to have
- IAM domain knowledge preferred (OAuth2, OIDC, SAML2, UMA)
- Docker & Kubernetes
Node.JS GO AWS Terrafrom SCIM
Option to prolong
Do you love being a developer and create new insight? Analytics are on the lookout for a new, talented developer to join our team! Analytics is a unit with a passion for data, and an important contributor on the customers journey to become even more data driven. Although your main assignment will be to build data pipelines, we’re on the lookout for you who want to make a difference and not just deliver data. You want to create value for the customer and their customers! You find data and data m......
The copperinfrastructure in Norway is in the phase of being shut down, and based upon the information today this will be finished at latest within 2025 (earlier information from NKOM was based upon shutdown within dec 2022 and TN still has this as a target). As the customer has appr. 8000 copperbased locations used in WAN-solutions (primary IPVPN and EVPN) these xDSL-access lines has to be replaced by other access-services (fiber, coax, FWA, ..). In addition there also is an issue due to Telen......