Program Manager - Energy Industry
Click to see all jobs
For our customer in the energy industry, we are searcing for a Program Manager.
The customer has strong growth ambitions and operates in a dynamic market environment. Reaching the ambitions requires us to maintain, adapt, and constantly improve to stay competitive. One of the key prioritised areas for the customer to strengthen is referred to as the trading and origination (T&O) platform.
Support functions (SF) serve all Front Office (FO) deals and support various geographies and product lines for Trading and Origination with operational processes such as; deal entry to payment, risk management, and financial reporting, in addition to the new product and approval process (NPA&I) for implementing new products and products lines. The key processes are supported by various systems and tools to handle the physical and financial deals throughout the value chain. The set-up for how FO and SF create and serve deals and create value for our customers, the combination of processes, systems, involved roles and responsibilities, is referred to as ‘the platform’.
The platform is reaching its limits and is a conglomeration along the different key dimensions as growth has been significant across a wide range of geographies and product lines. Due to the existing complexity, historical changes, and a limited planning horizon; widespread pains exist, causing internal and external frustration and complaints. Multiple projects and line work address the pains within their area of responsibility, but the teams working in the platform are constantly stretched trying to operate and overcome errors with the existing structure while introducing new ways of working that will minimise effort in the long run and develop the platform for further growth. Additionally, the FO teams challenge SF teams to handle new types of deals and new geographies within the existing constraints of the platform.
The customer management has decided to establish a program called TOP B. TOP B focuses on optimising the customer’s existing and planned efforts to address improvements. The improvement work is managed by established projects within the scope of the T&O value chain for the customer. As such TOP B will work to establish and managed a programme of related projects for DG1 and onwards; ensuring these are planned and execution collectively, rather than individually (as today).
Currently the TOP B is defining scope, identifying projects to include and building core program management capabilities. The scope of service is related to the mobilization phase that is expected to run to end of 2022 and will deliver capacity required to do detailed design of the programme set-up and underpinning capabilities.
Description of the Service
The consultant shall support the program with capacity in the detailed design of the programme; roles and responsibilities, governance, process design as well as program capabilities i) project excellence, ii) schedule management, iii) issue and risk management and iv) change and business readiness management.
The consultant will enter the program at an early stage and together with the program lead, detailed design lead and project excellence lead create the deliverables required to take the program from mobilization into execution.
- Experience in project and/or program management capabilities
- Project excellence
- Schedule management
- Issue and risk management
- Change management and quality management
- Knowledge (or access to) of proven project/program management methodology concerning the program management capabilities
- Familiar in the use of PowerPoint and Visio to design workflows for program management capabilities
- Strong stakeholder management skills and flexibility of adapting experience/knowledge to suit our needs
Definition of program management capabilities
- Project excellence, schedule and scope management
- Reviewing status regularly
- Manage overall program workplan
- Monitor project workplans for slippages
- Actuals management (resource/time)
- Manage regular scope change forums – impact assessment, assess scope changes, manage decision process
- Regular reporting on variances
- Scope reconciliation
Risk and issue management
- Manage the risk register for the program
- Manage the risk contingencies/ mitigations
- Manage risk management process
- Manage risk responsibilities
- Manage regular issues management meetings
- Manage issues escalation process
- Summarise/aggregate issues for management attention/governance forums
- Monitor resolution of issues
- Review sign-off process
- Secure knowledge transfer from project to line
- Secure transition from project closure to product backlog
- Maintain documentation standards and tools
- Expectation management
- Secure business readiness
Program Management Risk Management Change Management Quality Management
Click to see all jobs
Management for hire, Project management
Option to prolong
Brønnøysundregistrene søker en UX-/tjenestedesigner. Oppdragets overordnede formål er å sikre at Brønnøysundregistrene har tilstrekkelig kapasitet og kompetanse i forbindelse med videreutvikling av den tverretatlige, overordnede veiledningstjenesten som i dag utgjør Starte og drive bedrift på Altinn (https://altinn.no/starte-og-drive). Prosjektet gjennomføres i samarbeid med Skatteetaten. Målsettingen med prosjektet, kalt Rett fra start, er å øke interaktiviteten og integrere dagens løsning mot......
Brønnøysundregistrene søker en Frontend utviklerOppdragets overordnede formål er å sikre at Brønnøysundregistrene har tilstrekkelig kapasitet og kompetanse i forbindelse med videreutvikling av den tverretatlige, overordnede veiledningstjenesten som i dag utgjør Starte og drive bedrift på Altinn (https://altinn.no/starte-og-drive). Prosjektet gjennomføres i samarbeid med Skatteetaten. Målsettingen med prosjektet, kalt Rett fra start, er å øke interaktiviteten og integrere dagens løsning mot ekst......