Tech lead Analytics/BI
Click to see all jobs
We are looking for a Senior Technical Lead for our Analytics B2C initiative. The candidate will join our existing solution architect and data engineering team in developing solution design, data models and deliver data products for our customer-centric data model. Lead data workstream on a large data analytics programme.
Can an extensive background in complex and large data-driven projects.
Can demonstrate delivery of an enterprise Customer Centricity/Customer 360 Project.
We expect the candidate to be very close to the data and be the one to find structural solutions for the data challenges the initiative is facing. We are looking for someone with 2-5 years of experience, and a lot of energy and willingness to dive into new tasks. We are building a customer-centric data model and would prefer someone who has been involved in this type of work before. It is a must requirement that the candidate has been part of analytics and BI project previously.
The technical lead will be responsible for:
- Leading the Data Engineering Teams to design and implement core platform capabilities, tools, processes, ways of working under agile development to support the integration of raw data sources and business-driven data models.
- Design and produce high performing stable end-to-end applications to perform complex processing of batch and streaming massive volumes of data in a platform in the cloud, and output insights back to business systems according to their requirements.
- Design and lead in the ways of working, revision and integration of source code, support to releasing and source code quality control
- Work with the architecture team to deliver the strategy for evolving the Cloud Analytics capabilities, including solution architectural decisions aligned with the platform architecture.
- Assist the developers in finding solutions to technical challenges they are faced when implementing the model.
- 2-5 years of experience as Tech lead Analytics/BI
- Proven experience in Big Data Technologies especially around building ingestion pipelines and transformation layers
- Extensive experience with designing data models for developers to implement
- Deep understanding of databases and SQL
- Good experience in Snowflake
- Good understanding of automated source code versioning and deployment
- Agile Scrum methodologies and using tools such as Confluence, JIRA
Additional things that are a benefit:
- Experience with Dataiku
- Experience with Airflow
- Experience with AWS
Big data SQL Snowflake
Dataiku AWS Airflow
Click to see all jobs
Data warehouse and BI, Project management
Option to prolong
Skandinavisk & Engelsk
For our telecommunication customer, we are searching for a Senior Project manager. Our telecommunication customer is subject to regulatory requirements (the EKOM Act - in addition to the Safety Act for designated facilities) on our ability to monitor, identify and respond to undesirable incidents. This includes video surveillance of facilities covered by the legal requirements. This primarily affects the estimated designated facilities under the Safety Act, and all facilities highly classified......