iOS & Android utviklere
Click to see all jobs
For our customer in the telecom industry, we are searching for one iOS (Swift) & Android (Kotlin) developer.
We are looking for App developers to be part of one of our cross-functional teams. You will be part of a team consisting of both developers, UX designers and business representatives. You will work on the development of our Apps, where the focus is to improve the customer experience in combination with our business goals.
- A people person and great at working in cross-functional and virtual teams with people from other parts of the organization.
- A skilled App developer within iOS or Android, preferably with a good understanding of backend development
- Passionate about technology in general and mobile in particular, and have a strong interest in learning about and playing with new technologies. You might have some spare-time projects that you are proud of and want to tell us about
- Detail-oriented and genuinely interested in user experience
- Concerned about writing maintainable and testable code
- Social and outgoing, with good communication skills
- Thriving in fast-paced environments, rooted in agile methodologies.
- Self-driven with the ability to work towards a common goal without micromanagement
- Driven by internal motivation, taking initiative on, and responsibility for, new ideas, instead of waiting for requirements or handovers from business units.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Good knowledge and experience with Swift or Kotlin
- Experience with Git
- Experience with web service technologies such as REST, JSON, etc
- Experience with or interest in agile development methods (Scrum, Kanban)
- Work tightly together with UX people in the team to design and develop apps.
- Design and build advanced applications primarily for the iOS and Android platform.
- Work together with the rest of the team to improve the development process, from idea to production
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
It is a big plus if you have
- Knowledge of GraphQL
- Fluency in Norwegian, both oral and written
Git Objective-C GraphQL React
Click to see all jobs
Option to prolong
For our telecommunication customer, we are searching for a Senior Project manager. Our telecommunication customer is subject to regulatory requirements (the EKOM Act - in addition to the Safety Act for designated facilities) on our ability to monitor, identify and respond to undesirable incidents. This includes video surveillance of facilities covered by the legal requirements. This primarily affects the estimated designated facilities under the Safety Act, and all facilities highly classified......