Project Manager - Copper Migration
Click to see all jobs
The copperinfrastructure in Norway is in the phase of being shut down, and based upon the information today this will be finished at latest within 2025 (earlier information from NKOM was based upon shutdown within dec 2022 and TN still has this as a target).
As the customer has appr. 8000 copperbased locations used in WAN-solutions (primary IPVPN and EVPN) these xDSL-access lines has to be replaced by other access-services (fiber, coax, FWA, ..). In addition there also is an issue due to Telenor’s policy related to error correction of the copperbased services. Further on also appear. 12000 numbers (HN) on ISDN/PSTN are forced to be replaced by other solutions In 2019/2020 a lot of work was done related to analysis of excisting customer-base and evaluation of different alternatives of replacement solutions, including high-level BC’s for the different scenarios.
To ensure that the coppermigration activities within the customer is handled the best way (both for our customers and ourselves) it’s of great importance now to continue this work/analysis. This requires capacity for a project lead (and also for doing div project activities).
The scope of work required from the selected consultant will include the following:
- Project management of the commercial side of the copper migration efforts, including liaising and soliciting input from relevant parties in the broader organization, and integrating input from ongoing NKOM discussions with Telenor on potential replacement products
- Review work done to date, update as needed, and leverage into the "new" analysis and plan for copper migration of NO Telia Enterprise's customers on copper accesses today
- Analysis of the 8000 datacom accesses with particular focus on potential replacement products (based on geographical view, customer view, and CAPEX requirements), and business case for alternative scenarios and courses of action, including clear recommendation on best way forward
- Development of initial go-to-market plan for contacting and engaging with customers affected by copper migration towards 2025
- Close cooperation and joint working mode with current Datacom team in Commercial Management, as well as other relevant parts of the organization
Click to see all jobs
Option to prolong
Norwegian and English
For our customer in the energy industry, we are searcing for a Program Manager. The customer has strong growth ambitions and operates in a dynamic market environment. Reaching the ambitions requires us to maintain, adapt, and constantly improve to stay competitive. One of the key prioritised areas for the customer to strengthen is referred to as the trading and origination (T&O) platform. Support functions (SF) serve all Front Office (FO) deals and support various geographies and product lines......
IMDi tar i bruk digitale arbeidsmåter og teknologier for å forbedre prosesser, effektivisere tjenester og løsninger, skape gevinst, engasjere ansatte og drive fram nye tjenester. IMDi har en digital utviklingsportefølje hvor flere prosjekter har behov for arkitekturkompetanse og kapasitet. BehovIMDi har behov for en funksjonell løsningsarkitekt som har ansvar for å arbeide fram løsningsarkitekturen og sikre realisering av målbildearkitekturen. Oppdragsgiver vil være digitaliseringsseksjonen i IM......